FPA invites the EPC ENY to the 16th Annual SYMPOSIUM
SPECIAL OFFER: Estate Planning Council of Eastern New York members are welcome to attend at FPA Member cost!
Register here: http://www.fpa-neny.org/meetings-events/
Dear Financial Professional:
On behalf of the Northeastern New York Chapter of the Financial Planning Association, we invite you to attend our 2016 Symposium to be held on Thursday, May 12, 2016, at the Hilton Garden Inn, 235 Hoosick Street, Troy, NY 12180. Our program is scheduled to offer up to seven hours of CFP and CPA continuing education credits. Application for continuing education credits has been made.
We have an outstanding line-up of programs, including general sessions and two sets of breakouts:
• Personality Driven Financial Coaching
• Tax Reform, Fiduciary Definition and Rollovers: What is Washington Doing and What You Need to Know
• A New Perspective on Retirement Income Planning
• 2016 Economic Outlook: Modest Growth with Volatility Ahead and Oh Yes, the Election
• Changing Solutions for a Changing LTC World
• College Cost Reduction Strategies: Five Proven Ways To Save Your Clients Money
• Medicare Update
• Social Security
• Fees at a Crossroad: Adopting an Advisory Fee Model that Reflects Your True Value
• Special Needs Planning
• Social Media for Financial Advisors – a Guide to Use and Compliance
See the inside schedule for session details. This year’s Symposium features renowned national and regional speakers to keep you on the cutting edge so you can better serve your clients!! You can’t afford to miss it AND your clients are counting on you to attend!
The 2016 Symposium is supported by many sponsors who will be in attendance and happy to discuss their products and services with you (bring your business cards for the raffle). Many thanks to our Sponsors and to all of our Corporate Partners who support our Chapter throughout the year - they are listed in brochure - and a warm welcome to all of our Symposium sponsors.
For your convenience, registration and payment can be made online at http://www.fpa-neny.org/meetings-events/. Early bird registration deadline is May 5, 2016. Should you have any questions regarding registration or payment, please call our Executive Director, Stephanie Cogan at (518) 458-7774.
We look forward to seeing you on May 12th at the Hilton Garden Inn, Troy!
Helen Carroll, CFP® Symposium Chair