Jere Doyle! Post Mortem Tax Planning
Join us as the ever popular Jere Doyle returns to present Post Mortem Tax Planning:
discusses the following topics: protecting the fiduciary, estate’s fiscal year election, administration expense election, alternate valuation election, Section 643(e) election, portability, QTIP election, qualified domestic trusts, disclaimers, death of a partner, S corporation stock, Section 645 election, Section 6166 deferral of estate tax and generation skipping tax elections.
To be discussed:
- protecting the fiduciary,
- estate’s fiscal year election,
- administration expense election,
- alternate valuation election,
- Section 643(e) election,
- QTIP election,
- qualified domestic trusts,
- death of a partner,
- S corporation stock,
- Section 645 election,
- Section 6166 deferral of estate tax and generation skipping tax elections.
anticipated CE: CFP, CPA, CLE